Washington University in St. Louis has instituted policies to protect faculty members’ expectation of safety and fairness in the workplace.
University policies for faculty include, but are not limited to:
- Academic Freedom, Responsibility and Tenure
- Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
- Code of Conduct
- Conflict of Interest
- Compliance Program
- Consensual Faculty-Student Relationships
- Discriminatory Harassment
- Research Integrity (PDF)
- Sexual Harassment
- Personnel Policies: Faculty and Staff in Arts & Sciences
- Faculty Information Handbook
University staff and graduate students, please contact Jessica Kuchta-Miller at (314) 379-8110 (cell phone).